- The cost of each meal will be $2.35 for grades Pre-K-5 and $2.60 for grades 6-12.
- Parents may send any amount of money for lunch and it will be put directly into their child's account.
- Did you know that you can now pay for lunch bills online? If you are interested in learning more about this, please contact Mrs. Gohl at Shana.email@example.com or at 426-6571.
- $10.00 for Grades 1-5
- $15.00 for Grades 6-12
- $35.00 for Adults
- $20.00 for Senior Citizens (60 years old)
- Single admission tickets for athletic events will be $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for all grade, high school students and senior citizens.
- Doubleheaders will cost $5.00 for adults.
- Preschool and Kindergarten students will be admitted free to all athletic events when accompanied by an adult.