If you have any questions regarding one of the five bus routes please call the bus contractor: Lenny or Deb Braun at 605-380-7079.
If your child will not be riding the bus, please contact them before 7:00 a.m. so they can alter their routes. If your child rides an activity bus and will not be returning on it, parents/guardians MUST sign out their child with coaches prior to leaving.
PASSENGERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Be on time (only 2 minute wait time will be permitted at morning pickup)
- Never board bus with live animals, class items (unless contained) or other dangerous items (bats, tools, etc.)
- Take their seat and if so directed their assigned seat
- Use conversational voice, never use vulgar language, argue, or "bully"
- Remain quiet at all railroad crossings AND as directed by the driver
- Never put any part of yourself or other items out windows
- On exiting the bus to cross the roadway, walk 10 feet in front of the bus and cross only upon signal from the driver
IF YOUR UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT IS REPORTED TO THE PRINCIPALS, YOU RUN THE RISK OF LOSING RIDING PRIVILEGES