The Ipswich Public School District provides the opportunity for all students to achieve their maximum potential in a safe and positive environment encouraging them to become responsible lifelong learners.
"Dare to dream it, work to achieve it."
We believe. . .
- that excellence in education is necessary for ensuring a democratic society.
- in the abilities of individuals in our community and the value of their life experiences; modeling is a powerful way to teach.
- that application of learning enhances rigor, relevance and retention of information necessary to meet the global challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century.
- we have a collective responsibility to create and sustain a safe and positive environment that is respectful, engaging, and conducive to learning.
- that every individual can learn and will grow as a learner.
- in continuous improvement informed by critical evaluation and reflection.
- that resources are critical to education and we are responsible for their equitable and effective use.
- that effective learning involves thinking at a variety of higher order levels and goes beyond memorization.